Motionspot are looking for a talented person from the local area for an exciting job in Twickenham for 25 hours per week.
Motionspot is an award winning fast-growing company based in Twickenham, specialising in design led accessibility; enabling environments to meet the needs of disabled people without compromising on building design.
Motionspot promotes design innovation, product choice, improved functionality and greater satisfaction for clients. For more on the business and our ethos please see www.motionspot.co.uk
Motionspot has a regular flow of residential clients and a fast-growing commercial side of the business designing accessible environments for hotels, care homes and private hospitals. Contract clients over the past 12 months have included National Trust, Bespoke Hotels, Jumeirah and London Edwardian Hotels.
Purpose of the role:
The Sales & Supply Chain Executive will work alongside the sales and design teams to offer support to grow business revenues. This will involve generating customer quotes, offering administration support to the sales team, responsibility for placing orders and liaising with manufacturing partners and the warehouse to deliver product on time and in full.
● Creation of customer product quotes using the Motionspot online quoting system
● Input of contract and residential sales leads through the Motionspot CRM system ● Running daily, weekly & monthly sales reports to support the business
● Placing orders with Motionspot suppliers via telephone and email
● Tracking all orders and liasing with the Motionspot warehouse and contacting customers to update them on the delivery timings ● Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues relating to supply of products.
● Responsible for creation of product data sheets and customer operations and maintenance guides
● Arranging delivery for customer samples and brochures
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a chance to really make an impact in an entrepreneurial and fast growing business where hard work and success will be rewarded.
We are looking for the below qualities in the successful candidate.
● Experience of Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Purchasing as a career
● A process driven individual with an exceptional eye for detail
● Excellent organisational skills
● Good software skills and experience of working in Excel
● Proactive and flexible to multi task and work quickly by clearly identifying priorities
● Self-motivated and able to take initiative whilst also being a good team player
● Experience of dealing with customers either over the phone or in person
● Ability to propose ideas to improve working practices
● Excellent presentation skills
● Previous experience of a quoting and CRM system
● A passion for accessible design
The role is available to start immediately.
The role is being advertised as a 25 hour per week position. Ideally this would be 5 days of 5 hours but there is flexibility around working hours to suit the right candidate.
The role will be office based in Twickenham, reporting into the Customer Design & Product Manager
Competitive salary based on experience
Excellent career development opportunities
Interested? - Please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30th September 2018.